[SOLVED] Forced Instance Reboot problem

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys. I've had Zenno for only about a couple weeks now, so to try things out i installed Zennoposter on my old laptop (overused 11 inches 2008's atom processor, running XP) and it works. It's clear that the machine is suffering but if does nothing else it works fine.

I have set a project running on it, but after it completes it about 15-20 completed tasks it triggers the forced instance reboot, which apparently is trying to close zennoposter and restart it. But my pc cannot handle this, before it manages to close zenno it's already tried to start it again, and the result is a double instance problem...i get an error message that i can run only one istance of zenno at time on this computer, together with a licence problem...and it keep trying to start zenno, so the error messages stack on each other. When i woke up this morning i found like 50 error messages one of top of the other and I had to force shut off the laptop.

At the moment i have to babysit my zennoposter because after 15-20 times i have to reboot the laptop. Even if i close all the error messages and close zenno manually, the pc still sees it as running and won't start another instance. So i have to restart pc.

I have now set all the "Instance" options in the "settings" menu of zenno to the maximum, to try to delay this thing as much as possible.

Is there a way to:

1 - Fix this so it manages to close zenno before it tries to start it again.
2 - Prevent this forced reboot from happening?

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Send us ZennoPoster logs to support email please

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i am having a similar kind of problem where i have to keep babysitting zenno. every 2 hours i have to restart it. Now i am getting this enigma protector error.

I really dont know what to do. i might try to run it on a different version of windows.

I wish i could just leave zenno running for 12 hours without touching it.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
forcing your computer to shut down is not good for it's health. you can try to close the ZP processes with ctrl+alt+delete, and reopen ZP, instead of keeping the shutdown button pressed on your computer.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
@nova, enigma error mostly caused by antivirus. try to add all ZP files to trusted ones or try to change antivirus :-)

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)