File is unblocked by timeout???

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I built a huge hotmail registration and activity template that depends on file extraction to get its good results. In Project Maker it works fine, but in Zennoposter it gives me 'File blocking' and 'File is unblocked by timeout'. Its a total fail on ZP and yet it works great on Project Maker!!! What the hell is this about!?

What the hell can I do??? This has consumed so much of my time this week I've gone completely crazy. I mean it, I debugged a hundred times until reading a kind forum member writings about document 0;0, 0;1, 0;2 and 0;3, so I added a ton of those steps to my templates. And now its fing decided to not work wtf.

When it wasn't one thing it was another...

And then finally when it was working fine in Project Maker, it goes and fails totally on ZP. It makes no sense.

All I know is ZP is saying there are file opening errors, because some of my steps require a block of text being taken from one file if another file is not there...

Another step involves erasing a file if it's there.

And yet in both, irritating ZP tells me the ''value can't be null''.. BUT OF COURSE IT CAN SO WTF?!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Seems a lot of threads are trying to get an access to the same files. It can't be allowed for all of them simultaneously, that's why first thread (instance) getting an access locks file while actions with it, then unlock.
Each thread has 3 attempts to access the file, separated by delay.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks

i think this error turned out to be an extra character hotmail for windows live which i recently installed, in between the regex I was using to verify a new page. However, the captcha sorry captchabot.dll error has come back and in full force for no reason i know of, and i'll detail it in a thread above.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)