Feedbacks from Zenno Team on our ideas of Enhancements

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody,

I think it would be great to have some kind of process to either validate or refuse an idea we submit.

Most of us are happy users, sometimes a bit frustrated but we like this software and every now and then we have an idea of how it could be improved or how we could save time or make our life easier.

So we take the time to come here to this forum, explain our ideas and then...nothing

We need to have a system, kind of like a bug tracker but for new features, many open source projects have a review system like this. We could have a roadmap with milestones and some estimates when new features will be added.

I prefer to have a 'no' from the team on an idea than no answer...otherwise it feels like we are wasting our time.

Anyone else feeling this way ?

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
They looking for sure every idea, but i thing the main problem is it- there are two separate forums, some ideas duplicated, and on Russian forums are more users and feedback is stronger there.

Frcc78bis

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's a great idea but before adding new stuff maybe correcting the bugs must be a priority.

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For bugs you have support and forum and this works fine, only really the problem is UI for mass selling. If you need so much some update, you can pay someone for snippet .

Nick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the Russian forum there is the same situation. Structuring suggestions is an additional effort, developers prefer to save time. They just read suggestions when they have time and prioritize them somewhere inside. But I agree, it would make sense to create some special page with ideas and voting and developer reaction.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
Yes, guys. Bugs have higher priority.
Enhancements are not in daily development. We usually take them when start working on new versions with new functionality.
Developers are just reviewing topics, see what enhancements are reasonable and supported by most users, and include them into developing plan.
I'll try to give you more feedback about enhancements. By the way, you may write about most important and necessary enhancements in new version discussion threads.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)