Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What for?

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
well, for example you've put some wrong data in the input settings or files, or something similar.

A lot of my customers were asking if they can do that in zennobox.

By the way, the 0%-100% progress scale is a bit confusing, most of people think that script doesnt start when they see it at 0% for so long time..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
well, for example you've put some wrong data in the input settings or files, or something similar.
You will not be able to change these settings when project is started already.
You need to interrupt it and run again with correct data.

qmg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would also like this feature.
If I am running a script and I want to pause it, say, to check the output data that has been generated. If the data is correct, then I would continue where I left off. If not, I would interrupt the script.

Some of my scripts are quite large and take an hour or more to complete. If I could *manually* pause while it's running, I can save myself time by continuing when I know it is running OK. Otherwise, I risk wasting an hour by waiting for the entire script to complete only to find out I have to run it all over again. I hope this clarifies and amplifies the feature request.

Последнее редактирование:

qmg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another reason to pause a script while running is that I have several instances of a script, and sometimes the individual instances hit the same url at the same time. for example, my script logs onto a site and makes a post. If it is trying to make two or more posts simultaneously, sometimes the script fails. If I could pause one script, the other one could complete the post so they are more "staggered". Then I could unpause the next script so they don't run into each other.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I would also like this feature.
If I am running a script and I want to pause it, say, to check the output data that has been generated. If the data is correct, then I would continue where I left off. If not, I would interrupt the script.

Some of my scripts are quite large and take an hour or more to complete. If I could *manually* pause while it's running, I can save myself time by continuing when I know it is running OK. Otherwise, I risk wasting an hour by waiting for the entire script to complete only to find out I have to run it all over again. I hope this clarifies and amplifies the feature request.
Can not you check output data in one hour while template running ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)