Faster Connection of step branches within the same webaction

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To connect step branches within the same web action you have to do a lot of copy and paste. I use this very often and it reduces the workflow. It would be easier to activate step branches with a button that is between the step branches. This button is for failed release only, i.e. if it's activated it will process the next step even if it is a failed release. There is no need for a button when a success occurs, because in this case the next step branch will be initiated by default.

Here is a screenshot how it could look:

Step branch activation.jpg

If you click on the red dot, the next step branch will be initiated even if it was a failed release before. So it would spare some time.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
double-right click on a red "fail" connector and see what happens.

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Didn't know they implement feature requests that fast ;-) :D

Please add the function that we can "jump" over existing branches, e.g. double right click on the green dot and connect it with the over next branch (with double right click on the blue dot). That would be perfect.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why? can you give an example? Why won't you just push the lower branch one up instead of jumping over the one between them?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Captcha recognition form #0
Captcha recognition form #1
<--HTML element is found--> <--successful exit, jump from here to setting Captcha text form #0-->
Captcha recognition form #2
Captcha recognition form #-1

Setting Captcha text form #0
Setting Captcha text form #1
Setting Captcha text form #2
Setting Captcha text form #-1

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And setting the captcha form to -1 doesn't work no matter what form you are on? Is there more than one captcha form on the webpage? I know we had worked it out when you have multiple input boxes on the same page(like username on forums) that have the same tags, but usually -1 will take care of any form that you have if there's only one.

Or maybe you could try just setting one captcha text input branch set up at -1 and point all of the captcha recognition form branches to that one.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, there are sites with 2 Captchas but that was only an example. I have to use this method for other problems too. E.g check the presence of several phrases. If one text presence check is false (=failed release) it checks for the next phrase and so on... If it is succesful i have to save the information to a file. I use this to validate the successful registration of a page. I want to register accounts on 3000 sites and i have 10 different text phrases to validate succesful registrations.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)