Fails to save the file

irmscher

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM fails to save the script sometimes so I need to restart the software and hence lose all the work done after the last save...

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Moderators and Other Experts Please Give solution... have the same issue i did make the working "white" area bigger but the macro is still 164 Kbs so please.... Help..

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM fails to save the script sometimes so I need to restart the software and hence lose all the work done after the last save...
What i do is try and run debug which it won't when it won't save the work is open a new project and move the progress there which it will save and than copy... hope this helps till we get an answer...

• Спасибо
Реакции: irmscher

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I had the same several times when my system's resources was running out due to a lot of working programs at the same time.

You can send us all logs from Zennoposter /Logs folder (zip the whole folder) + include Windows logs (Control panel - Administrative tools - Event viewer. Then choose Windows logs - Applications. Select all events for last 2 days and export them) to check this error.

• Спасибо
Реакции: strongrobby

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I had the same several times when my system's resources was running out due to a lot of working programs at the same time.

You can send us all logs from Zennoposter /Logs folder (zip the whole folder) + include Windows logs (Control panel - Administrative tools - Event viewer. Then choose Windows logs - Applications. Select all events for last 2 days and export them) to check this error.
Thank you for helping, But please elaborate im not sure i understand how do i fix it just send you the logs ?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just send us logs after you face the same problem and we will check them.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)