Facebook videos won't load

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm running version 5.9.9.1 and when I access Facebook, the site tells me to update my browser. If I set my user-agent to the same as an updated browser, the message goes away, but Facebook videos won't load:

It looks like this when I access a video URL while not being logged in. If I'm logged in, it still won't load, it shows an error message instead.

Is it possible to fix this while being on version 5.9.9.1, or do I have to pay to update my ZennoPoster?

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

copper12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I could not reproduce this problem on 5.11.4.0. Please update ZennoPoster if it's possible

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I could not reproduce this problem on 5.11.4.0. Please update ZennoPoster if it's possible
Hi,

I updated to the last version, no Facebook videos still won't load :( I always get this error:

I have adobe flash installed. What I'm trying to do is increase the number of viewers watching a live stream.

My standalone Firefox works fine and loads the video properly, but Zennoposter fails to load the videos. Can you suggest something else?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hi,

I updated to the last version, no Facebook videos still won't load :( I always get this error:

I have adobe flash installed. What I'm trying to do is increase the number of viewers watching a live stream.

My standalone Firefox works fine and loads the video properly, but Zennoposter fails to load the videos. Can you suggest something else?
Could you please give the link to such streaming video? I suppose it's not standart flash video.

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you please give the link to such streaming video? I suppose it's not standart flash video.
This happens with any live video, any video on this page: https://www.facebook.com/livemap/

I'm trying to increase the number of viewers watching a facebook live video. It works fine on youtube as they use an HTML5 player, but facebook will only play live videos using flash. Also it works on standalone Firefox but it doesn't work on Zennoposter, so it seems to be a bug on Zenno.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
This happens with any live video, any video on this page: https://www.facebook.com/livemap/

I'm trying to increase the number of viewers watching a facebook live video. It works fine on youtube as they use an HTML5 player, but facebook will only play live videos using flash. Also it works on standalone Firefox but it doesn't work on Zennoposter, so it seems to be a bug on Zenno.
Use this C# code
Код:
instance.SetBrowserPreference("media.wmf.enabled", true);
This enables html5 video.

• Спасибо
Реакции: synapsol и V Munich

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

V Munich

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)