Facebook ULTIMATE

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi !

Today, i propose my last FACEBOOK template Full Automatic with 2 Scripts :

1st Script :

Create many accounts with ByPass Phone Verification (Tested on 300 account creation with 20 Privates Proxy => 98% Success)

- Mail Verification
- Add Picture from Repertory on your Hard Disk
- Add Cover from another repertory on your Hard Disk
- Captcha Breaker
- Loop Template with Proxy Setting in a file TXT
- Saving all acounts in a file with format : UserID:UserPASSWORD:ProxyIP:ProxyPORT
- Saving all day in a new subfolder with the syntax /CreatedAccountMMJJYYYY/

2nd Script :

Take all account created in a textfile with same format : UserID:UserPASSWORD:ProxyPORT:ProxyIP
This template run very significatively with Random Task, one time he will do SHARE Random + Like Random on wall and another time he will Like Random on wall and ADD Friends random with your town (Specified in TXT File) and another time he will post on your wall a message texte (contain in a File of Comments TXT) + Like Page + Share Photo of page liked on your Wall.

This template was created after many and many test for take your accounts in security and health. Blocked account is not possible with this template and with a good Scheduler.

At any connection on any account, 14 Checking level will be passed :
- Confirmation Mail not good ? Ok, this template will be go to the Mail box or Set new Mail on account, and will be confirm new mail
- FB ask confirmation on a new localisation ? Ok this template will be confirm new localisation of your IP
- Too many request of friends ?? Ok, it's not a problem
- You have no friends and FB say many People you can know ? This template will be ADD friend randomly
- You have FRIENDS REQUESTS ? He will confirm automaticly ALL friends requests.

And more...!!!

This template is very design for take your accounts in good health and as a REAL HUMAN.

This template is not a LOOP, and designed to run with English language

This 2 templates are very hard to developped, with many and many test the last 3 Months, and i want to sell for only 3 guys.

The Price : 99 €

salab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

CANDER

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I m looking for a Zenno template for create facebook account and facebook activity. Who can sell me a Zenno template ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)