Facebook and Mouse Scroll Birthday Date :-/

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Heeeelp !!

After many and many tries to make a scrolldown emulate by mouse and not keyword, i come here for ask your help !

On the register home page on facebook, i have found the good process for submit register without phone verification, but in some process, the Birthday Date it's the harder!

Visibly, i must set this Birthday Date by scrolling mouse and not {KEYDOWN} for the month, the day and the year...

Do you know hox can i do ?

Thanks very much for your help guys !

Please, i'm not english, don't take me an english video tutorial, i will don't understand anything ^^

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Have you tried that with intellisearch?

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes i have tried the Intellisearch Process, but it's not good.

I think the real good job is to emulate the mouse scroll down, but i can't do it.

If you have another idea, or if your know the process with intellisearch to do the good job, i really thank you.

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have found in action designer the Rise "onmousedown" but i am blocked here :'(

spawn94260

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's so goooooood !!! I have success the Facebook registration with bypass phone verification... Go directly to Getting Started !!! ^^ Nice nice nice !!!

Finally no mouse scroll down, just a mouse emulation on the case, add a focus, and add a keystroke emulation, and it's good when i change proxy every registration.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)