Extra-License Price (Black Friday Context)

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does this include any discounts or we can use some coupon code? :az:

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've figured it in your Black Friday announcement, and got additional license but by the looks of it my expectations were a bit too enthusiastic. The purpose of additional license is that I need to run two instances of Project Maker simultaneously (for what I call, semi-manual tasks). But it appears I still can't?

And if I try installing the "bought" software, I'm getting this:

If I can't run multiple instances of Project Maker or Zennoposter on one machine, it kind of defeats 50% of additional license's purpose, doesn't it?

I hope there is a workaround for it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I've figured it in your Black Friday announcement, and got additional license but by the looks of it my expectations were a bit too enthusiastic. The purpose of additional license is that I need to run two instances of Project Maker simultaneously (for what I call, semi-manual tasks). But it appears I still can't?

And if I try installing the "bought" software, I'm getting this:

If I can't run multiple instances of Project Maker or Zennoposter on one machine, it kind of defeats 50% of additional license's purpose, doesn't it?

I hope there is a workaround for it.
The main program in ZennoPoster package is not ProjectMaker. It's zennoposter itself where you execute you projects (bots).
Additional license will allow you to run zennoposter on 2 computers at the same time. Which will double your work and profits.
As for ProjectMaker - it's for creating and debugging project. You can't run two copies of it on one computer at the same time, but can run soft on 2 different computers.

Jaseel s

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
What if i updating the zennoposter ?. Do i need to pay double for updates ?.

One more question, Currently my updates are outdated, what if i buy an additional license, can i get the latest version ?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
No you just pay for 6 month update period and You get latest version of program on day one + next 6 month when new version of ZennoPoster will come out You will get that too...

One more question, Currently my updates are outdated, what if i buy an additional license, can i get the latest version ?
Not sure what You mean, if You buy additional license for example today then You get latest version of program sure.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

Every ZennoPoster license is updated separately. If you buy updates for just one of them, other licenses won't be updated.
The same if you buy new license, you won't get updates for already existing licenses.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)