Expensive but high-quality templates for WEB 2.0 sites or any CMS

sipoku

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
NEW proposal!
I already have many templates for work with WEB 2.0 sites. For each site I have registrar and poster (or profile changer). If you need template for someone site, which I haven't, I'll make it for you. All templates will be edit for your individual needs.

Price for templates - $35-$50 (for both templates, registrar+poster).
Big discount for Big orders.

Contact me in Skype: iGlazik
or ICQ: 604949619
There are many programs: for linkbuilding, for parsing, for posting in blogs, to register accounts in social networks and other sites, to promote social network accounts .....

I suggest you use for these purposes only a single program and save a lot of money. I'm talking about the program Zennoposter, which allows you to automate any processes in your browser. All you need is to buy it and make it a template for performing the functionality you need or order a template from me.

To show the variety of tasks performed by the program, I want to make a template that you want, all of you. Therefore I propose the following. Suggest me an idea for a template that will be useful for all, and I'll give it to you with 50% discount.

I need to fill my shop templates for Zennoposter that are popular among American webmasters.

Tasks that are be offered:
- Different parsers (links, content, products, anything you like);
- Posting of any CMS, bloghosting, social networks, forums and other sites;
- Automation of all processes (creation of splog and auto blogs, collecting and processing information, monitoring for updates on specific sites ......)
- The creation of profiles in the forums and bonus sites;
and much more.
Describe to me the task and I will tell whether this can be implemented on Zennoposter.

For example, your Russian colleagues bought these templates:
- Registration and posting to popular Web 2.0. sites (wordpress.com, tumblr.com, squidoo.com, weebly.com, ...) - and use these templates to get a large number of backlinks to their sites from trusted resources;
- Templates to send messages to users of popular, frequently visited websites - used to produce a large amount of traffic to their sites;
- Templates for automating the creation of thematic blogs (parser, rewrite articles by spintax and posting to their blogs);
- Templates for registering accounts on Twitter (facebook, myspace ...) and the promotion of these accounts...

Write to me in Skype: iglazik.
ZENNOPOSTER TEMPLATES from CHUWAKA are available at chuwaka.com

P.S. I'm ready to give 20% of each sale to any one of you for advertising my templates in other forums. Write to me in Skype with suggestions.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

dannoa

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I suggest you create a comprehensive video course about mastering ZP and sell it for 100usd a piece. In english.

cashbag

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i'd like to buy if anyone can do it

blackmonitor

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello
What is the service cost. Do you do one on one training?
I had added you to my skype. :-)

n8800

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need a facebook account creator with email activation Pm me!

passmaker

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sipoku,
I have been trying to contact you by skype and ICQ about the templates you gave me. Please, i really appreciate you to contact me there. SKYPE: rodanteseo
thanks
passmaker

tomeus

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Need a custom template

Hi guys, I need a custom template that would scrape each of the 9000 diving spots from

http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/index.htm

into a text file with fields that I would specify. (mainly the locations (USA West -> Washington -> site name, site description, possibly the reviews )

If anyone interested please send me your price offer to tomeus at gmail dot com

Prefer the bot/template but will be happy with data only for a start

Thx.

T.

Sexi_Amanda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys what about templates it is so hard to get them ? or what? cant see any offer? for these 1000 thank you need some cheap basic... for couple of really basic like twitter fb WP any templates for sale updated of course :-)

will pay instant cash

Thx
A.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)