Execute javascript with POST/GET methods

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I need to change my template from browser to POST/GET methods to increase speed of executing template because with for about four or five browsers running parallel all of running browsers started to throw an error. In the result none of running browsers can complete his task.

I have trouble because site provide something like fingerprints that is calculated by javascript. I was check fiddler and i found the method in javascript code that return fingerprint in result.

The code is over there: https://pastebin.com/15i0AUFX

I am interested in "get" function, that return fingerprint.

Do you have any ideas how i can bypass this security or generate fingerprint that will be correct?

Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hello,

I need to change my template from browser to POST/GET methods to increase speed of executing template because with for about four or five browsers running parallel all of running browsers started to throw an error. In the result none of running browsers can complete his task.

I have trouble because site provide something like fingerprints that is calculated by javascript. I was check fiddler and i found the method in javascript code that return fingerprint in result.

The code is over there: https://pastebin.com/15i0AUFX

I am interested in "get" function, that return fingerprint.

Do you have any ideas how i can bypass this security or generate fingerprint that will be correct?

Thanks!
If you are 100% sure that this is right javascript then You can execute it in Javascript action in zennoposter and you should get value back.
But usually, it is not that simple. You almost always need to input some values in javascript like user-agent, or maybe screen resolutions, or some other settings browser gives you when loaded.

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the answer.

Could you provide any example of usage this functionality? I was try to execute one function from this code in javascript block but nothing was return. I will be able to do this without browser?

Also maybe could you tell me why i can't run more than 4 browsers parallel? This is the template problem or maybe my computer parameters? (I have i7 4gen, 16GB RAM)
When i run only 1-2 browser (threads) parallel everything is okay but when i try to run more than 2-3 browser, none of them end his work successfuly.

Thanks!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Thanks for the answer.

Could you provide any example of usage this functionality? I was try to execute one function from this code in javascript block but nothing was return. I will be able to do this without browser?

Also maybe could you tell me why i can't run more than 4 browsers parallel? This is the template problem or maybe my computer parameters? (I have i7 4gen, 16GB RAM)
When i run only 1-2 browser (threads) parallel everything is okay but when i try to run more than 2-3 browser, none of them end his work successfuly.

Thanks!
I did not read almost 1k javascript line to give you an answer to what this code does, and if thats will be possible to get an answer without browser.
Is not fast and easy to do that.
Javascript action is there:

Merciless

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the answer.

I was tried to did that and the result of execute this javascript code is empty. I even tried to run only one function, that gives me only userAgent and was the same result as 'get' function from Fingerprint object.

I need to send GET request to file URL like "domain.eu/functionfile.js" with this javascript code, return code to variable, use this variable in javascript action block and then after this variable use this 'get' function from object fingerprint?

Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)