Event click does not works

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I'm making a "livejournal" template, all is working until the end where i try to delete the "Welcome" post.
Under the action designer i build it, but i still meet an issu in debbuger, it does not find the event action buton

Here a screenshot where you can see the Livejournal page, the event action buton (THE PEN) and logs at bottom.

modif buton.JPG

Thanks for help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The whole thing means that you need to try another element's attributes to identify this button. You use href, try to use class, title, or anything other. Also check what regex you use in your template in this action. Maybe there's post number in that URL, so it will not work for other posts.

Also you can use search by picture function (right click while you record template on element you need) or Intellisearch.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Jor1s

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok thx, i ll check element's attributes, and will try also for searching by picture.

About intellisearch i do'nt know this function yet, so i am not able to check this way.

Thx

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm working on intelliseach, actually on a special form he does not recongnize good fields, so i click on the RED arrow, select something close to what i want (here i choose "Comment" for my Title field) and then he create a variable {-Profile.None-}.
In debbuger it can't find the field.

I'm still stuck on the HTML text editor, it seems thats its Iframe, it might be the fact why in action recording the editor is not shown.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm working on intelliseach, actually on a special form he does not recongnize good fields, so i click on the RED arrow, select something close to what i want (here i choose "Comment" for my Title field) and then he create a variable {-Profile.None-}.
In debbuger it can't find the field.

I'm still stuck on the HTML text editor, it seems thats its Iframe, it might be the fact why in action recording the editor is not shown.
You can add your new fields to IntelliSearch and create and fill up project base. What version of ZennoPoster MP do you use? Also you could click on this filed whatever it was by using search by picture and then use keystrokes emulation to fill it up.

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, thanks for help,

i'm using ZP MP 4.0.5

I'm trying to ass new fields but i must do something wrong :-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
hit me in skype if you need more help

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok thx, i added you.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to make templates for Bloghi.com where also the text to be entered is in an iframe and i am not able to figure out on how to do this.

Can you please help

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)