Email Processing

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you use the regex builder to find emails for websites and also search text in email?

I'm confused a little bit on that.

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was able to find the email but it's not clicking on the activation link.

Can you explain what I need to do to get it to actually click the activation links?

It's found it in the email and I'm saving it to a variable. What do I need to do to have it automatically click them?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I have it set up correctly to locate the email lokiys but how to get it to click activation link inside email?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Ok I have it set up correctly to locate the email lokiys but how to get it to click activation link inside email?
From wiki:

Remember, verification for itself will not happen. At this step we only find necessary data to perform verification (URL or login details) You can use variables we created for next actions in you project (Go to confirmation URL, for example)

Let me know if that is not clear.

Cheers

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's not clear. I have used the steps to find and set link to variable. Now how do you actually get the software to click the links?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Email action is used to find exact activation link in email, when that is done you have this activation link in variable.

So add next action Tabs - Go to page - and in field url add your variable what in this case contains your email activation link.

Cheers

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email Verification/(verification for itself) can be (totally) automated (just by zennoposter).

Super mod lokiys, it seems that you know everything.

cmmorris1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)