[SOLVED] Elements not grouping in project builder

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I recorded few actions and then later on added few additional elements and when I tried to group these within the already created group, it's not showing me the new element. i.e. it's not dragging the element just below it down and adjusting the new element in between. Rather it's hiding the new element behind the existing element. This way it's too difficult to even see if there's an element there. In short, two elements are occupying the same place. It was working fine for me till v 4.0.7 but not working in v 4.0.8.1

Is it just me or someone else also facing the same issue?

Thanks

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Edit --- It's working randomly. Sometimes grouping and sometimes not..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's pretty hard to replicate that kind of bugs. Does it happen with all actions or specific ones?

What is you PC specs? Maybe not enough RAM?

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Na..My RAM or PC configuration is fine.. Working on 4GB RAM and Core 2 DUO on Windows 7.

Actually I will say it was just one of those times when it happened. I've been working on templates for past 2 hours now and didn't face this issue. Everything is working smooth..

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Ok :-)
Have a good time with our project :az:

zxcvbn

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah.. Already having a good time.. It's an awesome tool.. Will soon buy my copy.. Till now just working on the demo and it's really going great.. Easy to learn.. Super easy to implement. I've worked on so many GUI based tools and it's really a great tool to have. :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)