1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
These windows were combined in order to save more space as they are usually used together.
They can't be separated.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
These windows were combined in order to save more space as they are usually used together.
They can't be separated.
Well, that's maybe true that they are used together, I would say I use all windows together as this is part of the program complex and helps me.
But why include limitations?
I usually used element properties closer to the browser as those are used working with almost any element, in opposite element tree is used very rare in my case, as this is for much-advanced html code inspection. so I had it located at my second monitor very right, or disabled at all.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
But why include limitations?
I usually used element properties closer to the browser as those are used working with almost any element, in opposite element tree is used very rare in my case, as this is for much-advanced html code inspection. so I had it located at my second monitor very right, or disabled at all.
In order to make interface more compact and reduce space, we joined these 2 windows together.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
it's not about toolbars... 1 window instead of 2. More easer to place and handle, make it shorter, compact, etc.
1. window instead of 2 is just what I told and asked why in new versions to include limitations. ?
My point was that new windows are NOT - more compact it is less compact, it is NOT shorter it is longer.
It is really not that big problem, but I would like to hear the honest and proper arguments.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
1. window instead of 2 is just what I told and asked why in new versions to include limitations. ?
My point was that new windows are NOT - more compact it is less compact, it is NOT shorter it is longer.
It is really not that big problem, but I would like to hear the honest and proper arguments.
Man, what is more compact, 1 or 2 windows? What is easier to handle - 2 windows or just one?
Main idea of new interface changes is to make program more minimal and compact.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Man, what is more compact, 1 or 2 windows? What is easier to handle - 2 windows or just one?
Main idea of new interface changes is to make program more minimal and compact.
As I said not a really big problem for me, just keeping the discussion and saying my opinion.

To me as developer and others will definitely agree that I feel more compact and easier to handle if I can change in the best way, all and every detail I'm working with, that does apply in any programing language, and for me, it would be more clear if I can do with interface same.

My logic. Before I was satisfied that I can move windows separately, and users who liked then together also was satisfied.
Now you made limitations for me and I'm sure for some other users who think same and leave satisfied users who liked it together.
There is even another feature missing now. Like I told before Element tree I needed to use only for complex element finding. So most of the time if you work with easy sites You can turn element tree of and save HUGE space for other important things. And work with only Element properties window. Now You can not do that.

How does that sound?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)