Editing and Appending a template

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I'm working on a WP template. I need to go back and reconfigure some parts towards the end of the registration process. When I select append, the record window starts again at "wordpress.com" I would have to either manually enter information or redo the whole template from the beginning to get to the part I want to edit. Is there anyway to have the actions that are already recorded fill out the forms up until my desired point? An example: When you need to edit a template because a site changed their registration process, how would you do this without having to remake the whole template up until the point that needs fixing. If a button was changed towards the end of the process, how would you get to the point if "append" starts you at the beginning each time? I have searched previous posts have been unable to figure this out. Hope I gave enough examples so that my problem and question are clear.

Thanks!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately you will have to wait until (fingers crossed) the next version of zenno to do that. Otherwise you have to go through the site again in Project Maker. You can however use Code Creator and debug until you get to the part you need.

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Append to project then pause recording unpause when you've reached desired part of template

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately you will have to wait until (fingers crossed) the next version of zenno to do that. Otherwise you have to go through the site again in Project Maker. You can however use Code Creator and debug until you get to the part you need.
Yea that would be a great add on, surprised they have not implemented something like that already. Like a debug with option to record. Otherwise, I'm still learning the basics so will wait to experiment with Code Creator. Thanks for the info. :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to be a client to get there.

Here is a list of features that are gonna be implemented in the release after the coming one:

Project editing while recording & debuging
Profile editing (including all browser headers) while recording
Userfriendly action settings
Dropdown in input settings
Export/import in input settings
Action Designer has the same right mouse click context menu like in recording
Mouse emulation while recording in ActionDesigner
Get TextContent, Dom & Source w/o addition elements
Extended scheduler ZennoPoster

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Sun323

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Done :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)