Easiest way to solve a simply math equasion ? 5 + 9 = ???

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The captcha is as seen 5 + 9 = _____

The numbers clearly change but it never gets complex - Does someone have handy the easy route to solve this.

I will parse the page for the equation itself following I can ________________ (js formula) or insert to google obviously.

Thanks.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't even do that gcomm buddy. I just find the element(div tag or whatever) and right click on it for the branch creator. Set it to GET and copy it to the template. Then go to the field where the answer goes and do the same thing and set it to SET and copy to template. Fill in the field so that you can get the template completed. Then in the template editor, make the GET step as captcha and the SET step as the result of the previous step. Of course you have to eat your bananas and be a Monkey on this one, but it's not that big of a hassle. Doing forum profile creation on 2500 sites, I may have to fill in 50 of these, but it's all Donkey Kong.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
wait a tick giantnuggs...

So this method will automagically do the math equation ? If so, you've just bought yourself a new farmville account !

crazyflx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
wait a tick giantnuggs...

So this method will automagically do the math equation ? If so, you've just bought yourself a new farmville account !
I'm fairly sure when he said "you'll have to be a monkey on this one" he meant that he sets it up so he has to solve the captchas manually.

If you can parse the numbers for the equation, here is how you can solve it automatically:

Get + Macros where Macros equals this: {-JS.Execute-|-var x=parsed number;var y=parsed number;x+y;-}

The execution result of the above will be the answer to the captcha.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys, Bingo !

In this instance itself - all that is required is executing the JS after a parse. No real captcha recognition is required.

Parse the page for the number on the left of the "+"
Parse the page for the number on the right of the "+"

drop those execution results into your JS above > use the execution as the result field.

( I'm pretty sure I can just dump the "2 + 5" into a JS Execute alone and get the result yes ? ...trying now... yep works )

crazyflx

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys, Bingo !

In this instance itself - all that is required is executing the JS after a parse. No real captcha recognition is required.

Parse the page for the number on the left of the "+"
Parse the page for the number on the right of the "+"

drop those execution results into your JS above > use the execution as the result field.

( I'm pretty sure I can just dump the "2 + 5" into a JS Execute alone and get the result yes ? ...trying now... yep works )
Yeah, you can definitely just go ahead and do the equation without setting the numbers as variables as you found out. I just have the habit of setting things as variables for later use as I work with JS a lot (and when you work heavily with JS, you grow accustomed to doing it that way).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)