E-mail Processing Delete Problems Solved - Email Master Program V.1.0

mailbewe

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I mean I sent the second $10 for a total of $20 for version 2.0.. your direct buy link above is priced at $10.. you should fix that.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PARTY Mailbewe!!!... SENT CREDS TO YOUR MAIL.

ENJOY...

And Cajones, I'll meet you at high noon - I see you have another new system we got you a new key ya oil slicked Texan!---
P.S. Post ur "fixed" Email Master Template for all the yokals on here if possible...thx.

AND HERES SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS PURCHASED EMM ON ZP---
ALL LICENSES HAVE BEEN CLEARED-ACTIVATE YOUR COPIES ON WHICHEVER MACHINE IS CONVENIENT---

FUTURE MACHINE SWITCHES=$1,000,000 PER LICENSE OR $5 WHATEVER IS BETTER

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Due to popular request of Email Master and all the wonderful advice and some excessive flames on this thread we have migrated Email Master 2.0 to an automated membership service. MARVELOUS! :az:

The new link is in my signature - Would love to hear some feature requests.... or even cool program requests which don't exist on the market...

We have on deck integrated regex / parser so you can spit out a text file of links fitting your input parameters. Any input? How could we build on this specific concept or others?

=====================================
Note to admins: The big red "Do not Buy" by user : pricehouse is mildly excessive ;-) Any chance of nuking the post? All jokes aside... that is insulting!

neme

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
DO NOT BUY - THIS IS SCAM / FRAUD !

PROOF BELOW!

E-mail master 2 is scam nad fraud.

I tried to contact for my licence details in every possible way via Twitter/e-Mail/Paypal. No answer!

Ignored e-mail contact:

Ignored paypal contact:

Ignored twitter contact:

Ignored internal helpdesk ticket:

Beware of Email Master Software

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
All links to purchasing of this item deleted from thread until official post from seller.

neme

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
PMed topic starter.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Apparently, updating the thread on the main page did nothing with regards to "meme"'s concerns.

The fact is this >> repeated << OneZeroLess was on vacation during the period of this purchase, and all issues were resolved after we returned.

The resolution was as follows ::
1. PayPal closed the dispute, and did NOT refund "meme" given the reputation of OneZeroLess is good on delivering licenses and product.
2. OneZeroLess contacted "meme" several times at the e-mail address provided during registration, and got no response back.
3. OneZeroLess DID activate the license for "meme", and offered a SECOND license for free, for the unusual delay in response.

We have not responded to this thread in some time as this issue was resolved and we were hoping that our update earlier on has shown this as resolved, and have long since moved to version 2.0. http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?3290-E-mail-Processing-Problems-Solved-Email-Master-2-0-Multiple-POP3-Email-Account-DL-r

If you check "meme"'s posts, you will see that this is really the only thing he has posted on Zenno Forums , and frankly, it is insulting. We have over 200 customers and all complaints / issues have been resolved.

Although we value our clients privacy and encourage free speech, we will disclosed all information of this customer including activation details, and full resolution taken including time and date from both PayPal and the OneZeroLess staff, unless this defamatory remark is taken down.

Thank you in advance.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)