Do Zennoposter server currently down?

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I didn't change anything, suddenly my template won't run, all of them

Screenshot_1.jpg

Any clue about this?

I just using it as usual, suddenly it stopped running.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why do you think server is down? Did you install ZennoPoster only on one machine ?
Didn't you switch license activation?
No, I did nothing. I run it as usual, then did some gaming for an hour or 2, the tried to run it again, but bam, it won't run.
I was working with project maker + zennoposter, so I watch it closely.

Here's the excerpt from log report

2018-11-29 19:03:14.0823|48|ProjectProcessingThread|Server answer FAIL:Decryption error generates exception System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
at System.Convert.FromBase64_Decode(Char* startInputPtr, Int32 inputLength, Byte* startDestPtr, Int32 destLength)
at System.Convert.FromBase64CharPtr(Char* inputPtr, Int32 inputLength)
at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.E0CJk4xYFLyZ8WFgEUAm(Object )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.McH9UqF1YkJ(Byte[] , String , Boolean , Boolean )|
2018-11-29 19:03:14.0823|48|ProjectProcessingThread|ProjectsCollector.Load|System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
at System.Convert.FromBase64_Decode(Char* startInputPtr, Int32 inputLength, Byte* startDestPtr, Int32 destLength)
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.E0CJk4xYFLyZ8WFgEUAm(Object )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.McH9UqF1YkJ(Byte[] , String , Boolean , Boolean )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectModelV4.Puo9PtQTIUm(Byte[] , String , String& , Boolean )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4..ctor(String fileName, String& code, Boolean supressProjectMaker)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.RaWkuNBAJn(String , String& )
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.Load2(String fileName, Boolean highProirity)

Should I sent full log report through email?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
No, I did nothing. I run it as usual, then did some gaming for an hour or 2, the tried to run it again, but bam, it won't run.
I was working with project maker + zennoposter, so I watch it closely.

Here's the excerpt from log report

2018-11-29 19:03:14.0823|48|ProjectProcessingThread|Server answer FAIL:Decryption error generates exception System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.McH9UqF1YkJ(Byte[] , String , Boolean , Boolean )|
2018-11-29 19:03:14.0823|48|ProjectProcessingThread|ProjectsCollector.Load|System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.V4.ProjectAuthorV4.McH9UqF1YkJ(Byte[] , String , Boolean , Boolean )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectModelV4.Puo9PtQTIUm(Byte[] , String , String& , Boolean )
at ZennoLab.TemplateManipulator.ZennoPosterProjectV4..ctor(String fileName, String& code, Boolean supressProjectMaker)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.RaWkuNBAJn(String , String& )
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.ZennoPosterProjectsCollectorV4.Load2(String fileName, Boolean highProirity)

Should I sent full log report through email?
It can be down with no reason.
There is something wrong with authorization of projects or zenno. Did you change something?
Did you buy project or create by yourself?

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is something wrong with authorization of projects or zenno. Did you change something?
I didn't change anything at all. Maybe it's been more than a month since last time I go to my ZP and PM setting page.

I create all the templates by myself.

I just tried my ZP v4, it working, so I guess I'll reinstall my Zenno v5 as well as update it, I hope it will fix the problem. I'll report back once it's done.

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I just reinstalled it with the newest release, still not working.

I also installed this ZP pro on different rig, but haven't use it for weeks, I tried to run it, but it have same problem, not working now, although the last time I use it weeks ago it works fine.

It seems the problem is on your site?

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
NEW

It seems I found the problem.

Do you remember my old thread that my ZP always diconnected after several minutes so I have to change the config to connect to your US server? userarea-us?

It seems the problem is your US server. I can immediately use ZP after using default config, but of course it will disconnect soon.

Can you fix your US server? Otherwise it will be back again, I can't use ZP with your default server.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
NEW

It seems I found the problem.

Do you remember my old thread that my ZP always diconnected after several minutes so I have to change the config to connect to your US server? userarea-us?

It seems the problem is your US server. I can immediately use ZP after using default config, but of course it will disconnect soon.

Can you fix your US server? Otherwise it will be back again, I can't use ZP with your default server.

Thanks
Not sure I got you...
You've changed configs now, from userarea-us to standard userarea and are able to run ZennoPoster now?
Try working with it... maybe it won't disconnect soon.

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure I got you...
You've changed configs now, from userarea-us to standard userarea and are able to run ZennoPoster now?
Yes, I can temporary use it with default config

Try working with it... maybe it won't disconnect soon
I just tried, still the same as before, disconnected after around 10 minutes.

Your default server in NL is too far away from my place, the keep alive can't be sustained.
With your US server, the keep alive can be sustained because it's using CloudFlare.
Unless you put your default server on CloudFlare too, I can't use it.

How long will your US server be fixed?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Yes, I can temporary use it with default config

I just tried, still the same as before, disconnected after around 10 minutes.

Your default server in NL is too far away from my place, the keep alive can't be sustained.
With your US server, the keep alive can be sustained because it's using CloudFlare.
Unless you put your default server on CloudFlare too, I can't use it.

How long will your US server be fixed?
ok, I'll talk with developers, they will check US server.
There is also chinese server - userarea-hk.zennolab.com
you may try working with this.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Our developers have made some fixes on US server.
You should be able to work with it now

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Our developers have made some fixes on US server.
You should be able to work with it.
Hi, thanks a lot!! US server now is working normal

I also tried HK server, it only works temporary, like the default server.
Just put all your servers on CloudFlare man... :-)

Do you still want the log report?

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)