DO NOT UNDERSTAND zennoposter PROJECTS

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear all,

I do not understand what is happenning here;

1)If I stop a project or interrupt, and then I go and click it to RUN again, It appears a star (*), and says NEW.
IT DOESNT run until I have to delete it all again and run it from start again. So what is the problem with INTERRUPT. JUST VERY CONFUSED...

2)All the other stuff on the PROJECTS tab, I have no clue what are they for, LABELS??? SCHEDULED?? DONE??
they do not give me the real information. If I have a shcedulled task, it does not appear under SCHEDULLED, if I am trying to run a task, it APPEARS UNDER DONE,

Do not have the logic to understand what really is going on just very confused.

Could somebody explain me or guide me to a url that explains this part of ZENNOPOSTER?

many thanks! for all the rest, we are soooooo happy with this excellent software.

Kind regards,
JSD

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Hi,

I'll try to explain:

1) You should increase execution count in task settings to run it again after stopping or interrupting (see the screenshot).
2) Sheduled - projects running by shedule - see shedule tab in task settings.
Labels - running projects with labels, label is similar to tag. Thus you can group projects, for example add Facebook label to bots for facebook.
Done - executed projects.
ZP_projects.png

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK many thanks for your explanations...
I still have doubts and would like to reuse this forum, so that it can serve to many more to come.

3) I have stopped and deleted a process, but it willl not stop running.
Yes it has some c# code, but when it loops, it only has zenno processes, like the logic ones "WAIT" " ALERTS", why does it not stop runninng. Is it a memory leak?

kind regards I very much appreciate any inputs on this and marry XMAS!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
If you want to stop project immediately, use interrupt option. When you press Stop, all your running threads will be ececuted tiill the end, thus you won't lose data from files, be able to hide your bots, etc.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
aaaa!!
Ok, that makes sense. The thing is that I was then lost in translation, coz if we interrupt something, it would mean that we can restart it from that interruption point.

OK, this is a fantastic answer, as I was getting mad trying to understand what was wrong with my processes.

Great!
Many thanks and an excellent tool!
JSD

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There goes another question, and sorry if this is not the way to run this posts....

1) there is an option that says, "show/hide instances", what does this do?

kind regards,
JSD

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There goes another question, and sorry if this is not the way to run this posts....

1) there is an option that says, "show/hide instances", what does this do?

kind regards,
JSD
It shows the browser what is doing your bot on that moment, like you open a browser and see what is going up there, it must easy to try and see what it does.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good, that's what I thought it would do, but when I click on it nothing shows up. Could be that the project is in waiting mode at the moment, but I thougt it would show something anyways. Could it be that it has to be stated just before RUNNING the project? or otherwise it won't show up. I guess I will have to try it several times to see what is the protocol for it to show.

many thanks!
JSD

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good, that's what I thought it would do, but when I click on it nothing shows up. Could be that the project is in waiting mode at the moment, but I thougt it would show something anyways. Could it be that it has to be stated just before RUNNING the project? or otherwise it won't show up. I guess I will have to try it several times to see what is the protocol for it to show.

many thanks!
JSD
It might be hiden, when you minimize all your browsers and programms, on the desktop it should open the instance.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes it did!
thankyou!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)