Discussion - new version 5.17.1.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Questions&Feedback about new version 5.17.1.0.

Maddo7

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The new browser emulation feature from 5.17. is great but you have to tweak it further to make it look realistic.

According to http://valve.github.io/fingerprintjs2/

*Canvas and webgl data is always identical, no matter what browser or OS is set in the settings. These should have random values.

*As mentioned in the previous thread you should make the fonts and installed plugins random.

*Touch support seems to be disabled for phones and tablets, you should add it so that phones and tablets show the website that they're touch enabled. Who would believe an iPhone with no touch support?

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a question. With the new version, it creates unique user agents each time the project starts.
If I need to regenerate a user agent during project test/run - do I need to add the action block to delete cache, cookies, and reload instance or does it delete cache/cookies when I restart project?

Also, is there an action/a way to make Zenno regenerate a user agent during project run?

Thanks!

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a question. With the new version, it creates unique user agents each time the project starts.
If I need to regenerate a user agent during project test/run - do I need to add the action block to delete cache, cookies, and reload instance or does it delete cache/cookies when I restart project?

Also, is there an action/a way to make Zenno regenerate a user agent during project run?

Thanks!

You can set a new user agent inside of a running template by using Profile Processing > Reassign Field. Set Parameter to 'userAgent', Action: 'Set', Value: your new user agent.
But take into consideration that wen new Zenno version restarts, it does much more than setting a new user agent. It emulates screen resolutions according to the chosen operating system, it handles canvas, webgl etc...and these things are a bit more difficult to adjust manually. Personally, I would develop a solution in which the instance is restarted and let Zenno pick the best user agent settings combination.

Always clear cache and cookies if you want your template to emulate a new/ different user.

• Спасибо
Реакции: KitKat21

KitKat21

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can set a new user agent inside of a running template by using Profile Processing > Reassign Field. Set Parameter to 'userAgent', Action: 'Set', Value: your new user agent.
But take into consideration that wen new Zenno version restarts, it does much more than setting a new user agent. It emulates screen resolutions according to the chosen operating system, it handles canvas, webgl etc...and these things are a bit more difficult to adjust manually. Personally, I would develop a solution in which the instance is restarted and let Zenno pick the best user agent settings combination.

Always clear cache and cookies if you want your template to emulate a new/ different user.
Ah so if the instance restarts it regenerates all those settings automatically? Cool, thanks! :-)

Yann

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
installation window displays russian text for english language
screenshot-install.PNG

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)