Dinamic lists for multithread execution

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, after a lot of work I understand how zenno works with multithread execution: the first block of the project must be a table or list binded from a file.

Now I have a different scenario.
I must to start a project instantly after a web page receive informations and here is my problem.
The page uses MySQL and I use a conncection to database to receive the informations and insert it into a .csv file.

The same file I use in another project as the first block but the zenno can't manage that file like a database of concurrent read/writes (obvious :p).

There is a way to start a multithreaded project with project 1 writing a CSV while project 2 update that CSV?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы
You can dynamically bind file to list using operations with list.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you share a simple example projetct? I have tried it and never works as multithread, only as a single thread.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone share how to build dinamic list to make multithread project?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Where is help?
There is no help in documentation there is no help on forum... and the multithread explanations have a rare information.
The only one information who I have is: multithread jobs "MUST START FROM LIST OR FROM TABLE BINDED FROM A FILE".

As I said in the first post, I have users writing contents into a page.
The data send from the user will be inserted into a database.

Project 1:
Bind a list "project1" to a file C:\Temp\Lst.txt
Colect data from database from a select, each select will save the query into one table.
That table will be saved into a file.
The file path will be added into list "project1".

Project 2:
The list "project1" is binded from a file c:\Temp\Lst.txt
If the list project1 is empty, the project will end, otherwise, get the first line of the list and delete that line, the result will be stored into a {-variable.filepath-}
Bind the {-variable.filepath-} to a table.
Run the project in a multithread with the data colected from the user in project 1 and saved into the table.

The problem:
I can't bind the file into the same projects.
If I colect the data in project 1 and call the project 2 with the path from the table, the project will not run in multithread, the result will be mono thread.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы
Where is help?
There is no help in documentation there is no help on forum... and the multithread explanations have a rare information.
The only one information who I have is: multithread jobs "MUST START FROM LIST OR FROM TABLE BINDED FROM A FILE".

As I said in the first post, I have users writing contents into a page.
The data send from the user will be inserted into a database.

Project 1:
Bind a list "project1" to a file C:\Temp\Lst.txt
Colect data from database from a select, each select will save the query into one table.
That table will be saved into a file.
The file path will be added into list "project1".

Project 2:
The list "project1" is binded from a file c:\Temp\Lst.txt
If the list project1 is empty, the project will end, otherwise, get the first line of the list and delete that line, the result will be stored into a {-variable.filepath-}
Bind the {-variable.filepath-} to a table.
Run the project in a multithread with the data colected from the user in project 1 and saved into the table.

The problem:
I can't bind the file into the same projects.
If I colect the data in project 1 and call the project 2 with the path from the table, the project will not run in multithread, the result will be mono thread.
I've already explained - there are two ways to bound list/table to file:
1.Bind file in List/table properties, this is not dynamic, as file is bound at project start.
2.Bind list/table to file using List/Table processing operations. This allows to bind file dynamically at any project step. Have you tried this?

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, not work.
I'm not able to put project 1 writing to a list who will be read and delete first line into a project 2.
Zenno logs send a message with something like "cannot use list because that list is in use in another project".

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)