Custom templates. C#, Get/Post, Web emulation.

Alexmd

Client
Благодарностей
1 385
Баллы
Development of projects of any complexity from scratch with an emphasis on results.
Optimization and automation of any routine actions.

Greetings to all, dear members of the forum and no less respected guests of the forum!
Accept orders for projects development.

How we will work:
You
: describe in detail the future project, how you see the finished solution and what tasks it should perform.
Me, in turn: offer my own vision of the future project.
We: coordinate all the details.
Further: all templates are carefully worked out and tested on my side without the participation of the customer.

This means that after payment you receive a finished project that immediately works as it should.

Payment Methods:
Qiwi, YooMoney, WebMoney, VISA, BTC, PayPal
I work on partial payment. It is possible through any proven guarantor at the expense of the customer.

Contacts:
PM or telegram @Zenno_bots

transero

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there. Can you help me please. I need to call the same number as many times as I want whether it be 500 times whether it be a thousand times whether it be 2,000 times but I need each phone call to be recorded and within 18 seconds of the call I need the bot to be able to dial a set of different numbers for each call and each call needs to be recorded and transcribed into transcript and I will be having all numbers to dial from in CSV format can you please help me with this. I need it done ASAP PLEASE RESPOND

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)