Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Edit: Never mind :-)

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not think this is a community that will be open to a senuke like system and I agree. The only thing Senuke is going to do is spam the shit out of any sites that are released on the portal. I would never share a single template I created on senuke for fear of the site just getting nuked.

They are not even protecting templates on the portal, one person could use his points to buy that specific site and then leak it to loads of people, that and we all know how great senuke copyright system is lol. I would say there are 10 times the amount of senuke pirates vs legitimate users.

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do not think this is a community that will be open to a senuke like system and I agree. The only thing Senuke is going to do is spam the shit out of any sites that are released on the portal. I would never share a single template I created on senuke for fear of the site just getting nuked.

They are not even protecting templates on the portal, one person could use his points to buy that specific site and then leak it to loads of people, that and we all know how great senuke copyright system is lol. I would say there are 10 times the amount of senuke pirates vs legitimate users.
I agree with Drew 100% on this. Personally I think that crowdsourcing for Zenno would is absurd. Too many people would get away with doing nothing and gaining everyone elses stuff. This is also not taking into consideration that different people have different styles and ways of creating templates. Most people create templates that will work for them personally, on their system, not so much a template thats "friendly" for everyone. I also dont want alot of the sites I really like alot to depreciate in value due to every 16yr old kid with a cool template just ruthlessly abusing the sites. Personally I think on the front that we've got now Zenno is perfect for what it does. Now all we have to do is get the bugs fixed, and the updates rolling out sooner, and we'll be good to go!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)