Creating a ZAAS

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno as a service.
Never heard of it? Well, because I just made it up

Zenno is a very powerful tool, it can do all kinds of fancy things, but it's main downside in my opinion is - frontend.
For database you can connect it to mySql, then dance with tambourines to create custom coded pages, connecting everything, and we like it simple, so lets utilize the power of no code tools!
Just like zenno is a 'no code' tool to build windows programs, there are 'no code' apps to quickly build pages (with databases), and today I will show you how to connect it with zennoposter.

Imagine allowing your client to click a button on a website, then your complex template does the job and returns all the output to the customer.

It can be anything, for example - you allow customer to select his wanted username:password, he clicks go and your magical template creates a new account for him with specified name and returns immediately.
Or customer inputs a list of account login:passwords, you process it with zenno by logging in on the browser on multiple servers quickly and return the cookies.

It can also be used to check health of your servers, if they are online, what templates are running, on how many threads, start new ones/stop, and issue reboots from the convenience of your phone at the beach.

In the video and template itself we will not be going over all of these examples, simply because this is about the method itself of connecting frontend<>zenno

Using this you would just replace the 'youtube/google' template that we have as examples and run any of your existing templates as a direct service to customers.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)