Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the website is called www.pasion.com

requeriments
1. only publishes adds if it detects that it is an spanish ip
2. when you publish using proxy or vpn, then it sends you :
or - please resond the email we sent you in order to activate your account
in which case - we go to the mail respond, and then they send you another mail with the password for your account
or - it goes directly to sending you the password

facts
when we are publishing ads we do the followin with zenno:
1. access the web
2. access the account
3. delete all existing published ads (as it has a maximum of 20)
4. start the process of publishing anohter 20 ads
5. again to step 1
we end up publishin 3000 ads but only 20 ads are really in the web page as we delete them in each publication with zenno

The problem being is that randomly they delete all our accounts even if they are from different ips (creation ip, different mail service, publishing zeeno ip)
We guess that they relate ips with accounts and so on, but that doesn't happen with all accounts, some of them are left untouched so they are still active.
We guess it could be the text which hasn't been spinned in the second block of text added. But then again we publish normaly with the texts with other accounts.

As we have arrived to the conclusion that whatever it is, it will still remain happening, we have adopted the task of creating many accounts from diff proxys in different email services such as MY TEMP MAIL, OUTLOOK, GMAIL and so on...

This task is tedious and time consuming as we need 100's of email accounts and we need to respond to emails to get the passwords and we need then to locate this passwords next to the email addres in the CSV that zenno is reading.

the main Question is:
1. do you know of any mail service that zenno could use to:
a. create 100's of valid mails (my temp mail accounts only let you 5 mails per ip)
b. receive mail from pasion.com and click on the link
c. receive mail from pasion.com and get email address and password and put it into a csv file
WITHOUT having to do anything manually?

the problem being is that some mail services cannot be accessed by zenno because they use captcha v2 and we would rather not use captcha services.

many thanks!
JSD

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I think it's hard to find any good mail providers which doesnt use captcha on registration page

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes I guess so...
but if there was a system where I could just create them by click like in mytempmail, with the following conditions:
1. you can create by clicking and sometimes answer a captcha
2. zenno could access to the page and read through all created emails
3. zenno would get a list of addresses and place them into a csv file
4. zenno would then publish an add to pasion.com from using the mail from the csv file
5. zenno would then go back to the mail service and read through all accounts to click on the link that says "please click here to confirm your account"
6. zenno would then go back to the mail service to collect the code within the mail received and place MAIL,CODE into a csv file

that would do the trick, so what i mean is that the GUI of this service is quick enough even to create them manually like in MY TEMP MAIL. We tried YOPMAIL, but this DNS is banned permanently from pasion.com

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I don't know any (
If site is so strict I wouldn't use any tempmails for it.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I guess yo guys think that there is no much love into it? jjjajaj
I will have to find a solution for this anyway, but just guessing if any of you with your great experience knew of any solution for creating 100's of mails with zenno
Many thanks anyway
Cheers
JSD

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I have actually come across another solution
In any domain name x.com for instance, the hosting provider can offer a service that :
1. if I have x.com any mail [email protected] being yyyy a random name, will redirect it through to [email protected]
I think having this into a client mail, will then gives us the oportunity to script the responses and to let zenno enter this or at least!, I can give it a list of thousands of names within a csv file and zenno will create accounts that will all be answered to the same account.

Don't you think this is quite clever?
This way the creation of mails is irrelevant, just need to add names in a csv file that will go before the @x.com

let me know any thoughts on this
and thanks for your reply!
JSD

surfmore

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
then they will easly ban all accounts from your domain name.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes thats right!
but then again its easier than a 'no solution'. IF they bann the accounts I already have a bunch of domain names to build it up again. I mean, really I have no other option coz I didn't know one, and let me tell you that for now We have been happily publishing for 4 days.
Any other inputs would be very much appreciated

Cheers,
JSD

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)