Create custom bot

ray189

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would you like to make some money? I'm looking for a person who could make me a bot that breaks a captcha, logs into the account and do certain tasks such upload image, pull stats and so on. My prefered programming language of choice is php for the bot that uploads the image and the javascript/serverless for part that pulls the statistics afterwards. If anyone is interested into making this project, please let me know.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Would you like to make some money? I'm looking for a person who could make me a bot that breaks a captcha, logs into the account and do certain tasks such upload image, pull stats and so on. My prefered programming language of choice is php for the bot that uploads the image and the javascript/serverless for part that pulls the statistics afterwards. If anyone is interested into making this project, please let me know.
Hello and welcome there.
To have better success, try posting on freelance sites instead. This forum is for Zennoposter and unrelated to PHP and JavaScript.

ray189

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello and welcome there.
To have better success, try posting on freelance sites instead. This forum is for Zennoposter and unrelated to PHP and JavaScript.
Hello Lokiys. Thank you for your warm welcome.
I've tried posting on freelance sites and can't really find the right person. Freelance sites are full of Indians who think they can do any job but are not qualified. This is why I am searching for a place that people with specific skill sets use. Any recommendations?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hello Lokiys. Thank you for your warm welcome.
I've tried posting on freelance sites and can't really find the right person. Freelance sites are full of Indians who think they can do any job but are not qualified. This is why I am searching for a place that people with specific skill sets use. Any recommendations?
Yeah, I feel You. Been there, done that. lol
Although if you are looking for cheap work, it could work out sometimes.
No suggestions about your required languages, unfortunately.
I develop in C# and others there use zennoposter.
There is a way to provide you with bots without buying a whole ZennoPoster license.
If you are looking for just one bot, then this could be the way for you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)