Converstion issues

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

I did a conversion from project maker to zennoposter and there's a few things that just don't translate into codecreator.

One was regarding email confirmations:

Код:
			//  Checking for verify email
			var res = ZennoPoster.MailConfirm(instance, "300;300;300", "[email protected]", "cookie30pie", "mail.email.com", 110, false, false," [email protected]", "reg0$$$$$1$$$$$ http:\/\/www\.a1-webmarks\.com\/verify.*");
			return 0;
It's throwing errors in the "reg0..." section - Unrecognized sequence

Also,

Код:
// Executing macros
			he.SetValue(instance.RiseMacros("File.GetString", new [] { "C:\Users\Frank\Documents\Zennoposter\email accounts created.txt", "random", "false", ".*(?=:)" }), true);
It again gets upset on the "File.GetString" command.

If an admin would like me to send my xml to them for review, I can but I would prefer not to share to the public forum as it contains private data.

Thanks.

Frank

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's another error that I'm getting, can you help me out HB

Код:
 "Welcome to 30 Boxes!", @"reg0$$$$$1$$$$$(?<=Remember\, you must \<a href\=\")http:\/\/.*(?=\"\>);
Throws up:

Newline in constant and Unrecognized escape sequence

In the example that you showed Frank, are you supposed to put pipes "|" instead of backslashes "\"

Thanks for help.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you check it for me HB I'm still getting an error and this was a conversion from a good template. As a matter of fact I'm getting a lot of errors on conversion from good templates. For one thing, when I have a step that takes a line from a file and splits it, when I run debug, the field is not filled out and up pops and error. This is just one example. I haven't found a template yet that works correctly in Code Creator after conversion.

I thought maybe is was something in my templates, but when I did a recording in CodeCreator of the same site, when I do the macro to take a line and split it. Error.

Here's the template I'm getting an error on:

Посмотреть вложение thirtyboxcode.zpproj

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)