[SOLVED] Connections dissappear

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I know i already spoke about this bug somewhere but it is still here.
When i delete some steps from my project they come back automatically - of course not every time but sometimes. Also i noticed sometimes connections through steps disconnected automatically. Also very rare, but values do not saved in steps...

Capture.PNG

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I really hope this bug will be solved in next build. It is annoying when you finish template and save it and when you want to run in ZP it fails grr... You open it again and see some connections dissappeared and one or more old steps are back :D

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yea I've had this happen to me as well unfortunately, and thought that it was just a beta bug, but apparently its still around :(.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
WTF That bug is still there... Zennoteam are not able to solve that. ? two builds but bug still there...

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes I have noticed it. It's annoying :/

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Definitely bugs. I have had it happen several times now across different releases. Deleted actions
appearing again and connections between actions disappearing. It happens randomly it seems.

Many of the times it happened to me was when I deleted a action then ran the debug and noticed
it's there on the canvas again or a connection has disappeared and I can't debug properly etc.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Yes yes and yes this is same problem what i started to tell TWO builds back but it seems zennoteam not in interested about that...

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
There disappear even text from my keyboard emulation step...

Developers please confirm your eyes is on this thread and you know that problem and will be solved in next build...

Thanks

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here are other somewhat related things to this that I've noticed:

Actions merging into each and overlapping on each other. I've noticed if you have 2 groups of actions
one above the other and pull in a action block into the middle of the second one that group then bumps
up and under the top one.

This can also happen when you save templates and reopen templates as well. You will just notice all the
actions are suddenly out of place with some of them overlapping etc Sometimes actions can
bump up and leave a white space in the group where they used to be as well. I'm pretty sure that
when that happened to me yesterday it did something that messed up the template in ZP but I can't be
certain. I do know that fixing all the groups and spreading them out and saving it seemed to resolve
the issue (whatever that issue was)

Lastly a minor detail I may as well mention here while I'm at it is that when you comment on groups
and the text you are entering should in fact be too long to fit it still keeps going outside the group
boundaries. See quick screenshot below. It would be good if it would auto fit inside the group and allowed
for a max 2 line comment or whatever. This one is nothing major though.

Cheers

group_comment.jpg

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
This problem is pretty hard to reproduce but we think it was fixed :-)
You will be able to test it in next build.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)