Confused about running a project in Zenno poster - Process doesn't loop as needed, it simply starts over again

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I have a project I've created where I am checking a large list of domain names which each are on their own row, for information and parsing that information to a table.

I can only check 25 domains at a time so I'm copying 25 rows from the MAIN LIST into a 25 LINE SUBLIST, then deleting the 25 rows from the MAIN LIST, then parsing the data about the 25 domains into a NEW LIST, then looping the process starts over again and parsing the data from the list of the next 25 rows in the 25 LINE SUBLIST. Once the MAIN LIST is empty, the data from the NEW LIST is written to a TABLE.csv and saved into a folder.

-----------------------------------

So the process: MAIN list (10,000 domains) --> CREATE 25 ROW SUBLIST --> DELETE 25 ROWS FROM MAIN LIST --> CHECK 25 ROW SUBLIST ---> PARSE DATA FOUND INTO NEW LIST --> MAIN LIST (9,975 domains) --> CREATE 25 ROW SUBLIST and this process loops until MAIN LIST IS EMPTY

Once MAIN LIST is empty, WRITE NEW LIST TO TABLE.csv and save file to folder.

-----------------------------------

What I'm finding is, when I run the project in Zennoposter, it isn't looping back to the MAIN LIST (9,975 domains).
It is simply goes back to: MAIN list (10,000 domains) and is starting the process over again and the same 25 lines are being checked again.

The looping process works without any issues in the projectmaker so am I missing something? do I need to add something to tell the project maker to loop instead of going back to START ?

I understand it maybe a little confusing, I can provide more detail if needed.

Thank you.

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nevermind. I added a breakpoint and it's working.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I suppose the reason is that you always have initial file list at project start.
You should delete lines from file bound to Main list if you wish zennoposter not return to initial list.

JIMBOB

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply.

When you say delete lines from the file bound to the main list, I just want to confirm you mean to select the 'Delete rows after taking' option in the MAIN List?

These are the current settings for the MAIN LIST

And these are the settings for the SUBLIST:

Is there a better way to remove lines through each loop?

Thank you.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)