CodeCreator and new build

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Friends, we are glad to present you a new build of the ZennoPoster. This build basically is dedicated to managing ZennoPoster from your code.
Nevertheless, it will be useful for all, because in the very near future we will add the ability to embed in your pattern pieces of code written in C #. For example, you can insert a piece of code that simulates a mouse click, because many useful web resources put such kind of protection.

ZennoPoster:
[+] We added a new application CodeCreator to the ZennoPoster. CodeCreator - this functionality is the same as ProjectMaker, only in CodeCreator you write, edit and debug code written in C# or PHP instead of templates as in ProjectMaker. Look the video shows the features CodeCreator at the end of the topic
[+] Added documentation to the management classes of the ZennoPoster from your code. For each function there is an example in C # and PHP. http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoposter/codecreator/webframe.html

ProxyChecker:
[+] The proxychecker got new feature "Proxy speed" - an additional request for verification on a small file (~50Kb ) and computation speed. Slightly reduces performance and consumes more traffic (~ 50MB per 1,000 live proxies)
[+] The proxychecker got a new component to the rules, "Min. Speed ​​proxy" to cut off the slow proxy.

BugFixes
[!] Fixed bug with hanging confirmation of email on some resources.
[!] Fixed macro {-Project.ProxyRules-}
[!] The cleaning ProjectMaker recorded template is now working through the confirmation, because there are cases of accidental deletion of a recorded template.
[!] Fixed bug with downloading sources in the ProxyChecker. Sometimes the living sources of the proxy displayed a yellow icon, and download proxies did not occur without removing and adding a new source.

[vimeo]25811138[/vimeo]

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
PHP support is implemented by means of the project Phalanger
This means that PHP code is translated into .NET code
This gives us several advantages:

1. Allowed to make it possible to debug PHP as a C# using only .NET FrameWork, without using third-party PHP debugger
  2. Now you can connect. NET modules in PHP, which made it possible to use the same module in PHP as well as in C#. There will no longer be functions, which work in one language and do not work in another. Missing functionality in PHP can be easily replaced by any .NET module.
  3. PHP become compiled language)), you can clear syntax errors at compile time, rather during the interpretation.

Respectively we have some limitations:

1. Implemented functions only to PHP 5.2
  2. Not all PHP modules are implemented in Phalanger (for example, it uses cURL module version 4, not 5).

In any case for 99% of the objectives the PHP on Phalanger is enough.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zeus

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
... Awesome...

J.Magic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, sounds awesome. Too bad I don't know PHP.

I'll still play around with this, maybe it can teach me something.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Cool, good news! Can you give an example for something, that's possible with codecreator, but not with projectmaker?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Wow, sounds awesome. Too bad I don't know PHP.
I'll still play around with this, maybe it can teach me something.
If you do not know PHP, start to learn C# it is better IMHO (just my opinion) and ZennoPoster has better support of C# (at least it support IntelliSense)

Cool, good news! Can you give an example for something, that's possible with codecreator, but not with projectmaker?
Work with any database, using cURL, easy to build parsers & scrapers, simulate mouse and keyboard events in the browser, etc.. & etc..
This is a programming language you can do everything, even rule the world ))

philo3024

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If integrate CodeCreator and ProjectMaker? is better.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
I do not understand your question...
In general if you know PHP or C# your choice is Code Creator because it is more flexible.
If you do not know you choice is Project Maker

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I get an error on installing the new version: "Error while setting folder 'C:..\.. \Phalanger 2.0 permission." And then some german text, probably: "Some or all identityreferrals couldn't be translated."

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Ignore this message everything should work fine.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Stereomike

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Am I right, that Code Creator is more stable with large templates? It doesn't need to carry the heavy gui?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
it should be much more stable, it can handle huge project or you can even export the project to the Visual Studio if you have it.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it supposed to record everything like PM does? Can't get Presence of Selected Text to work in it. Is this code we have to put in ourselves?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
First tutorial for CodeCreator

Последнее редактирование модератором:

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

bange

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
will be greate if someone create tutorial How to simulate keystroke withe codecreator
thanks

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: bange

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm on PHP side.... how long you will support PHP, i think ZP team is more on C# side ?

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We select phalanger PHP platform to support PHP as well as C# because in this case we are able to use the same modules in PHP as we used in C#.
These means we will support PHP while we support C#, we have to support PHP because it is one of leading language for the website development.

bange

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы

Praney★Behl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What cam I say, SIMPLY AMAZING!!

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы

abu_zooz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i think Zennolabs should have released the encryption feature before releasing codecreator.

I am seriously considering stopping the selling of our templates since now anyone can export the templates to visual studio, and would take them less than month to create their own software and start competing with us with our own work which they copied. and they will compete with zennoposter itself since their new software will not be using zennoposter.

Please we need a solution for this urgent issue.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We are working on encryption also, it should be done in the next releases.
Thank you for your patience.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

hally0301

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i like the idea of the code creator. i am really just getting started with zennoposter but i love the idea of being able to automate as much as i can.

just a newbie question - can i download the lated build from my original download link and if i do is code creator included with it automatically?

thanks

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)