CM2: Searches for the wrong elements (e.g.palm trees instead of hydrants...) w RC2

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As said in the title, I analyzed the behaviour of the latest version of CM2 desktop software and quite often it tries to find the completely wrong elements e.g. e.g.palm trees instead of hydrants and so on. I noticed this wrong operation mainly with the German version of Recaptcha2. Also it searches for "vehicles" instead of only "cars" so it clicks on a motorbike but this is wrong!

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 691
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm simply using the appropriate cube in PM. Maybe it's a problem with the German version of the Reaptcha...

Sometimes it processes e.g. a captcha with hydrants correctly but the dynamic captcha reloads to a new one with palm trees and CM2 tries to find hydrants again. It seems that it does not update the element that should be searched for between the cycles in some cases.

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 691
Баллы
I'm simply using the appropriate cube in PM. Maybe it's a problem with the German version of the Reaptcha...

Sometimes it processes e.g. a captcha with hydrants correctly but the dynamic captcha reloads to a new one with palm trees and CM2 tries to find hydrants again. It seems that it does not update the element that should be searched for between the cycles in some cases.
These are all problems not of CM2, but of a cube in a Zennoposter. I'll say more, in the latest versions of Zennoposter, it doesn't work for me at all :bk:

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)