Clicking random search result

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I created a simple template that will enter a search term pulled from a text file (one line) places it in the search field and then clicks the submit button.

Would I need to configure is randomly clicking one of the returned search results links (one of the returned on the first page). Anyone know the syntax for doing this.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You should find some common search criterias for these links to find them and use random in the match field to click on the random. Knocking me on skype if I explain something isn't clear.

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not sure what you mean. Say I do a search term for white diamonds. It then displays 10 results and I need to automate a click on one of them. Using project maker I can click on a link which is fine but now I need to randomize it. Can I do a search for "http://" and then do a random click on the results?

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that link should have a match from 0 to 9 or something. Just put a macro randomizing and int between 0 and 9 and paste it on the match field

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
that link should have a match from 0 to 9 or something. Just put a macro randomizing and int between 0 and 9 and paste it on the match field
But what about the other attribute values? For example for group# I have value of 0, Attribute name href, Attribute value www\.google\.com, Search type regexp, and match# {-Random.Int-|-0-|-9-}

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
go to search results and get dom, put it to regex builder and find what all search results have in common...
that is what you need in search table.

• Спасибо
Реакции: flexfanatic

shinigami

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Exactly as drvosjeca said you should find something common in all of links. If it is not possible to find similar by one criteria, add another one criteria with the same group number such way, that both criterias make necessary results.

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have just created and sent you working template for this... ;-)

i hope you learn something from this

• Спасибо
Реакции: flexfanatic

flexfanatic

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)