Clicking a random amount of checkboxes

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Its me again :D// i should think about a complete Thread just for my problems :P
Today with an Problem about Checkboxes. You can see like allways my script below for a more detailed view.
So at the Script you can see its about an dating site, which is asking about several opinions about you and others where you need to enter checkboxes. I want to randomize them all so my program is taking like 4-5 random checkboxes and make them as True. After the first checkboxes are True the bot should continue to the next site and do that again. Problem now is: the first checkboxes are easy to handle at i got it to work for me. Problem is on the second and following sites where i cant get my previous functions to work. I dont know why its not working i changed a lot here and there and nothing was working for me. I DONT want that you solve the problem for me so i just need to copy&paste it, im here to unserstand why my current scripts isnt working and how i can fix it.
Thank you very much for your time

Edit: you dont need to enter real data for the first registration site, as well you dont need to confirm the mail. just enter some data and follow the functions until your at the checkboxes if you need to test it

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
projects without lists and tables is impossible to debug from start to end.
Try to include simplified example

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
like i said just enter anything where the table should be used its not that important and not the part of the mistake but here we go included the table file just change the path of it ofc

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
upload_2015-7-24_13-52-38.png

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ofc it cant work really sry was totaly my fault. they changed some things on the site. I remaded the profile. but i dont know why the script isnt showing you all variables. did you changed the path of the table file to the text file contained at the folder ?

Вложения

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I hiope i understood your problem

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)