Classic item search

ohcysp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I add "Rise event" to the editor there is only IntelliSearch, how to switch to "classic item search"?

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

ohcysp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually found a way but I thought it's not the only way. You need to record a template and than you can copy the item from it.
Maybe the IntelliSearch is better but I can't fully understand it. Waiting for the manual ...

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I actually found a way but I thought it's not the only way. You need to record a template and than you can copy the item from it.
Maybe the IntelliSearch is better but I can't fully understand it. Waiting for the manual ...
Yes you can do this way. But you can switch to "classic item search" only copy action from auto generated template.

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe the IntelliSearch is better but I can't fully understand it
It's not difficult. For example: I want to find field for enter password on authorization form. What should I do?
First of all I create action for setting value. I need:
1. Choose type (or class) of form. I choose type - "Authorization". It's form with login field + password field + "sign in" button + ...
2. Choose type (or class) of element. I choose - "Password".
3. And of course I set value or data from profile.

Of course IntelliSearch can make mistakes and I think should check IS on this site and correct if it necessary.

peter

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am too missing this feature. The problem with adding classic item-search-based via template recording is that if I only need to have one parameter to find the element, I cannot delete the unneeded but previously recorded rows from the Terms and Conditions table...

update:
I have figured out that if I hit the delete button, the unnecessary row can be deleted by hitting the del button.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)