Changes in Firefox 45 vs Firefox 52

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What are the differences between 45 and 52 in regards to zennoposter?

I've noticed that after using firefox 52, some websites require some sort of field validation meaning that simply setting the field value it's not enough and the form doesn't "see" that the field has been filled. The only workaround I found is to emulate a mouse click inside the field and also do a keyboard emulation for the field value. Using field.Focus(); doesn't work either.

Please note that in my Project Maker browser I can visually see that the form field has been filled, just that when I click submit the form asks that I should fill those fields.

Now it's not clear if this happens because I've switched from 45 to 52 or it's just the websites "upgraded" their forms but I'm sure that projects(websites) that used to work well just by setting the field value using default action recording, now they don't and they require additional emulation.

This is getting frustrating because now instead of just recording a simple action for filling a field I need to use a complex own c# code and emulate the whole process

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interested in the same question too. Faced the same behaviour on some sites.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)