CapMonster building it from scratch?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey there,

Question 1. Do I have to train the CapMonster from scratch or are there any pre-built files?

Question 2. Is it better to build one huge CapMonster or do you guys built seperate files for different captchas. E.g. one file for Yahoo-Captcha and a seperate file for AOL-captcha?

Thanks for your answers in advance :-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The question I would also add, is where to the people get all the captcha pictures to train? How do you get a list of captchas from one type of platform?

Thanks,

BamBam

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey BamBam. I want to know this also ;-)

The tutorial video on CapMonster showed that you have to download like 200 Captchas of one type to effectively train the module. But I think no one saves 200 images manually. Anybody here with a template that can download captchas "xx" times? That would be an awesome share.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are guys on the forum that have given CapMonster pictures, you just have to search for them. Otherwise, you will have to pull the images yourself when you are running the templates until you have enough to run through Capmonster. Hungry Bulldozer has a video tutorial that will show you how to save the images.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here is a complete capmonster project from awhile back -

To get the images you need to capture the captcha images by setting a loop to refresh the page basically and save the images with ZP - There is 3 videos on youtube by ZennoLab - Heres one - Just do exactly as the videos show - this will refresh you how to continue kicking ass with CapMonster -

===============================================
Offtopic - If you type "ZennoLab" in youtube it comes up with cajones ! - nice ;-)
===============================================

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)