Cant view forum?

Janix

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
For some reason I cannot even read threads on most of this forum? I didn't get any confirmation email or anything like that.. Are none-paying subscribers not entitled to view tutorials / help sections and such?

I may as well ask my question here while I'm posting..

I'm trying to automatically solve a capcha, but it doesn't seem to be working.. Is there any step-by-step guides on setting up zeno to work with deathbycapcha? I didn't really configure anything for it other than setting my username/password, and setting the recognition type to deathbycapcha.dll? (Do I need to set up my own dll or does that already exist) etc?

Thanks for any help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Janix

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ahh brilliant, well that explains it then. Thankyou very much.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Janix

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's fine, I have created my own auto-switching proxy. I just wasn't sure if it was something I was doing wrong that was preventing DBC from working as I wanted to test the functionality of ZP. Well thanks, I'll probably buy the lite version and check it out :P

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
That's fine, I have created my own auto-switching proxy. I just wasn't sure if it was something I was doing wrong that was preventing DBC from working as I wanted to test the functionality of ZP. Well thanks, I'll probably buy the lite version and check it out :P
It's definitely worth it :az:
have a good time)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)