cannot use zennoposter (urgent!)

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi
I can't run anymore zennoposter3, zennoposter MP, project maker and project maker MP (separately of course) .
I'm keep getting message "Activate equipment in administrative panel by https://userarea.zennolab.com".
Hardware is activated. I tried to regenerate hardwre key (hid.exe) and reupload it. didn't worked either (got error "Hardware already exists " - so hardware didn't changed ). I tried to activate and deactivate hardware and nothing helps. What's wrong there?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Did you try to delete all hardware from user area and reinstall the program?

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried what you said and then it worked. thanks.
a bit weird. seems ZennoBox and zennoposter cannot be installed on the same computer.
by the way are there any known bugs in zennobox related to proxy? When I use the same proxy for yahoo (reverse proxies) success rate in ZB seems to be few times lower then in actual ZP (on client machines success rate was 0). tried with both http and socks. without proxy success rate is 100% (well I don't expect 100% success rate from proxies).

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
and one more thing.
Is ZB limited with proxy? E.g. from file which contains 6k proxy it reads only 1k. And after some time it won't check proxies at all. While ZP running doesn't have such problem.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
then maybe non core files are a bit different.
First difference is that proxy list in ZB doesn't show ports at all (column missing).
Second I had in the same network (behind nat - single outgoing IP) running ZB and ZP with the same list of proxies.
ZB after few hours stopped checking proxies and says none of them alive.
ZP still has alive proxies.
I'll send you screenshots on PM ZP and ZB side by sid.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What OS is installed on machine where you use ZB?
What do you see in windows logs after ZB stops checking proxies?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)