Can Zennoposter really replace all the SEO Tools out there?

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought ZP some days ago and every day i discover new things i can do with it. Now i'm developing a template for Account creation and submitting my website to social bookmarking sites.

I bought Bookmarking Demon for that but i think i don't need it anymore when i create templates for every Bookmarking platform. Probably i will request a refund from clickbank if it works with ZP. And i guess the success rate will be much higher with ZP...

The question is: Do you use SEO Tools that can not be replaced by ZP or can i delete them all from my hard drive?

This would be so great to have only one tool for everything, it would save time to read reviews and learn new tools and it would save a lot of money too.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Depends on the tool and on the price.
e.g. a low priced high performance tool like scrapebox wouldn't make much sense to rebuild in ZP, cause it's way cheaper to use an already stable solution (SB). Think about the days you would need to rebuild all of its functions, add debugging time etc.
On the other hand, look at a tool like keywordnitro. They take 800$ per month for a twitter acc creator/poster that could be easily rebuild in ZP.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, you are right. I use scrapebox too and i think it makes no sense to rebuild it. It's the only tool in future i'll use beside ZP i think...

I wonder if there are more tools like scrapebox, that are not worth it to rebuild them with zenno?

wrc1010

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Depends on the tool and on the price.
e.g. a low priced high performance tool like scrapebox wouldn't make much sense to rebuild in ZP, cause it's way cheaper to use an already stable solution (SB). Think about the days you would need to rebuild all of its functions, add debugging time etc.
On the other hand, look at a tool like keywordnitro. They take 800$ per month for a twitter acc creator/poster that could be easily rebuild in ZP.
Did you use ZP to build a similar keywordnitro twitter process? Yes keywordnitro is way too expensive for their monthly price but i like their live twitter marketing idea.

If you plan to build one or already build one with ZP then pm me because i have a idea to monetize this kind of live twitter users to make money.

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter is browser based, while tools such as (другой софт) and scrapebox are socket based. Replacing a socket based tool with browser based tool is dump. So Zenno won't be better in replacing hem, because socket based is much fast. But Zenno can replace SENuke, if you have time to do all the sites..

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes.. i agree on that... although zennolabs claimed zennoposter as all-in-one SEO Software, don't take it harshly. Of course, if you want to create a blog commenter with zennoposter is possible, but consider your amount of effort and time to build something that will less powerfull (due browser based tool vs socket based tool)..

You have to do Footprinting, scrapping, detect the comment box, etc... consider your man hour as well, it's better you spent less than $100 and start making money fast....

Stickado1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
From my point of view it can beat most seo tools out there, even the socket based ones. Okay it is slower, but the quality counts. What use do you have if you spam all your stuff within a few hours and then your server rests doing nothing cause you don't have a new task yet. Also you have to be careful with sockets, if the program is not good, it could easily trigger anti-spam mechanisms of a site which a browser would avoid. So you might be able to create 100 000 accounts with socks while you have about 10 000 with ZP but if you do it right your ZP accounts will stay much longer. Also you can do pretty good "general templates" with ZP where you only throw in a list of WP blogs and it automatically fills in comments, etc.

So for me ZP is the best SEO Solution and I don't use any SEO Software besides (другой софт) (you don't want quality here, only quantity counts) that I didn't code myself.

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@Stickado1.. may i know how long you've been working with ZP ?

Stickado1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use it since a week now but as a programmer ZP's logic is familiar to me. I have experienced it myself. When you create your own tools, each site has its own anti-spam algorythms and it's very hard to have a solution that beats them all, so you have to go and find a workaround for each of them and you would be creating new mechanisms for each site you want to include. The same you do with zenno, but ZP is a really solid base to rely on and you can have great solutions in a short period of time. But ZP isn't perfect it still needs some functionality to be able to fulfill all SEO tasks properly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)