Can you check ?

dahid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the template you uploaded, the Pause macro is completely skipped. The way the steps are connected it never gets to the pause macro.

94561608.jpg

Looking at the picture you posted though, I see you tried moving the connections so the pause macro does not get skipped. The problem there is that the template chooses which path to follow based on whether the pause macro was successfully executed and not whether the step before it was successful or not, which I assume what you need the two paths to be based on.

57675031.jpg

Try this out and see if this fixes it (I didn't actually run through the rest of the template, but if it gets to this point I don't see why a pause macro shouldn't work). What I did was delete the pause macro where you had it and created two pause macros in the separate branches. Here's the .xml file for you to run and see if it works:

Посмотреть вложение Grill-2.xml

• Спасибо
Реакции: dahid

dahid

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the template you uploaded, the Pause macro is completely skipped. The way the steps are connected it never gets to the pause macro.

Посмотреть вложение 1314

Looking at the picture you posted though, I see you tried moving the connections so the pause macro does not get skipped. The problem there is that the template chooses which path to follow based on whether the pause macro was successfully executed and not whether the step before it was successful or not, which I assume what you need the two paths to be based on.

Посмотреть вложение 1315

Try this out and see if this fixes it (I didn't actually run through the rest of the template, but if it gets to this point I don't see why a pause macro shouldn't work). What I did was delete the pause macro where you had it and created two pause macros in the separate branches. Here's the .xml file for you to run and see if it works:

Посмотреть вложение 1316

thx a lot! now is working perfect :D

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)