Can Sites Tell WHERE on a button or field ZP is clicking? Do they watch that?

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having some issues being detected on a site I am regging.

I am wondering if I need to emulate mouse clicks for buttons and fields so that they use a random spot each time.

Is this something that some sites may look at to determine if automation is being used?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: mark leenheer

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have seen that video and I do know how to use mouse emulation, however it's never been clear to me if it's actually needed to avoid detection or not.

Personally I'd love to see a post or tutorial about measures that can be taken to avoid being discovered as using automation.

By your response I assume that some sites actually DO or CAN look at this to make a determination if automation is being used?

It becomes difficult to determine exactly how they are detecting me because there are many possible ways and I don't know many of them.

Thanks for reply.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I don't use this trick with clicking by coordinates too often. I don't think that lots of sites need this. My experience shows that standard ZP emulations will work for almost 100% cases :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: mark leenheer

mark leenheer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK thanks, that is good to know!

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have seen that video and I do know how to use mouse emulation, however it's never been clear to me if it's actually needed to avoid detection or not.

Personally I'd love to see a post or tutorial about measures that can be taken to avoid being discovered as using automation.
Agreed on this point. Would really like to see up-to-date info on avoiding detection. Sites are using all sorts of bot traps now and might be a good idea to have a section in the forum dedicated to this.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)