Call other project(s) without waiting and pass variable values

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to run some other projects every time when my "Mainproject" is started via scheduler in ZP and I need to pass some variable values from the mainproject to the other ones. But I don't need to wait in the mainproject till the others are finished. So I tried it with "Project in Project" where I can pass the values but there is no option NOT to wait till the "Project in project" is finished (regardless if good or bad).

Also I tried it through creating a .bat file for every other project that adds 1 attempt to them and call those bat-files within my mainproject. That worked but I don't know how I can pass variable values from the main to the other projects?

Please help me with how I can handle this the easiest way.

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you need create a database (excel, mysql, SQLite,... etc). Main project run and input variables which other projects need to run. Other projects check database, if it find variables which it need, project run and delete variables in database. This is my mindset.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@kingbin Thank you for sharing your expertise. So it seems there is no "easy" solution ;-)

kingbin

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
It all depends. If all projects are working on the same server then two ways. Pass variables as global variables, and us the same in other projects. Or even easier, just save info in files on pc. Save with main and take with other projects.
As of running other templates, you can add execution count with snippet. So nothing will wait for anything. :-)

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)