Caching Proxy?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

just build a gmx account creation project using private proxies read from a txt-file (line per line in the format user:pass@ip:port) and deleting every line after proxy was used (1 proxy for 1 account). So when I start project in ZP it creates 2 accounts and at the 3rd account it says "Your IP xxx.xxx.xx.xx was used too often". But the IPs are changed every run and shown correctly in the instance tab footer. I added "clear cookies" and "clean cache" to my project before and now also after setting up proxy in the "browser settings". The odd thing is, that the IP shown by gmx is the IP I used two runs before (checked against my output.txt-file).
Do you have an idea where the "old" IP could be cached within ZP? When I debug the project multiple times in PM there is no problem!

Thank you for your appreciated help :-)

slimdusty72

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
Look at my earlier post- I've got exactly the same problem.
There appears to be a problem when using private proxies, particularly with gmail, that clearing cookies and cache does not work, and gmail still detects the previous IP used. The only thing that works is starting a new instance by opening and closing the project maker.

I'm still waiting to hear back for help.

I think this is a big problem for those who use private proxies- obviously, clearing cookies/cache is not working for gmail- if not working for gmail, probably not working for other sites which log IP.

I'd be very keen to get some help with this, as I use private proxies a lot.

I'm going to post some screen shots later so others can see exactly what is happening

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)