Bugs in version 5.20.0.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 5.20.0.0.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
How to execute a plugin in project maker?
I've tried and got error message "debug thread error" - execution action plugin of reference of objected not defined by instance of a object.

I follow this guide:
https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/zennoposter-new-version-5-20-0-0-2-8-2018-plugins-for-projectmaker.50415/

And here is who I got:
(uploaded file)

If I try modify a variable name after add a plugin, the project comes as blank and everything is loose if I save project.
Please enable detailed log in program settings,reproduce the error and run Diagnostic.
Send us resulted report.zip.
Extended log.png

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i have created a template for automating adding translations in wordpress with WPML.
Everything works fine until moment when i want to publish.
When the "publish" button gets clicked, wordpress loader appears, the button grays out and that's it.
Website doesn't reload, post never gets saved / published.

I tried changing browser engine, changing UA, ignoring AJAX and flash on loading level in browser settings and literarly nothing works - my post still cant be published.

i tried visiting this website with FF 45 and chrome, and when i do it manually it works. with zenno it doesn't.
is there a debugger in zenno that i could show to my website developers so they adjust ? or maybe there is somthing i miss in the template ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
i have created a template for automating adding translations in wordpress with WPML.
Everything works fine until moment when i want to publish.
When the "publish" button gets clicked, wordpress loader appears, the button grays out and that's it.
Website doesn't reload, post never gets saved / published.

I tried changing browser engine, changing UA, ignoring AJAX and flash on loading level in browser settings and literarly nothing works - my post still cant be published.

i tried visiting this website with FF 45 and chrome, and when i do it manually it works. with zenno it doesn't.
is there a debugger in zenno that i could show to my website developers so they adjust ? or maybe there is somthing i miss in the template ?
Could you please example template for reproducing the problem?

hueskye

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i could , but you won;t be able to run it as the page is hidden behind VPN - do you wnat it anyway ?

jcknick

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've run into the same "Wordpress Publishing" issue :/ https://screencast.com/t/UBJJ5k0j0DDI, everything was working fine before yesterday. When I edit post in Chrome (outside of PM), publishing works fine. I also noticed that publishing worked in PM, after I disabled javascript.

Can it be browser version or Javascript glitch?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)