Bugs Bugs and Bugs gosh

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sry but im so angry i need to make a Thread about it otherwise no one cares about it.
1. i had the last 3 weeks such a wierd problem which no one of the team solved in any way. also the help was kinda nothing. Its ok now cause i bought a new PC but that cant be a soloution cause other users have the same problem.
2 Thought everything is fine now but no. Flash detection is not working. You see flash is enabled but no zenno isnt doing it
http://screenpresso.com/=mfPag
3 Browser Problems
Sry but i cant even run simple "open tab" functions cause of unknown errors. Zenno isnt displaying them and they are not recognizable cause they worked days ago flawless.

Finishing words
sry but at the current state Zenno is horrible and not doing his work in any way. The Zenno Team should rlly think about it and change it fast otherwise they loose a lot of people i think.
i give this Thread 2 days for an reasonable explanation of the problems otherwise im out.
dont think anyone cares about it but the current status isnt acceptable

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am afraid i have to agree. I actually just came on here to see if anyone else was complaining :D and saw your new thread.

I know they are working hard to implement new browser so hope they release soon altho im gonna have to pay for new sub :( so will wait and see what others say to make sure my money isnt wasted.

Zenno used to be really stable but sorry to say ive had loads of problems with it in the past few months due to instance crashes and suchlike.

I will give the devs a break tho since theyve always been good answering questions on here and its been stable 90% of the 2 years + ive used it. I trust they are on the case to get things working smooth again :-)

For the meantime im trying to find a stable version where instances dont crash seems all the 5.8.x.x.x have issues from my testing so far.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
2) Try to uninstal;l Flash and reinstall it from stand alone FireFox browser (not from chrome or IE)
3) I'm not sure i understand what problems do you mean here. How to reproduce?

If something is not working in 5.8.0.2 you can downgrade to 5.7.4.3 since 5.8.0.2 use new browser engine that still need some patches

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im currently on 5.7.1.0 and sitll haivng thread crash issues Im thinking then my problems might be to do with the keyboard emulation since it seems to happen only with these specfiic templates whcih all use kb emulation at the start to type. Ill try again using some other action.

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
as i know ver. 5.7.1.0 is buggy too. you should use the next build. also decrease threads per istnance to 1 at the first tab of zp settings.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Im currently on 5.7.1.0 and sitll haivng thread crash issues Im thinking then my problems might be to do with the keyboard emulation since it seems to happen only with these specfiic templates whcih all use kb emulation at the start to type. Ill try again using some other action.
PM me your license type (Pro, Standard, Lite). I will share test build to check your problems

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
2) Try to uninstal;l Flash and reinstall it from stand alone FireFox browser (not from chrome or IE)
3) I'm not sure i understand what problems do you mean here. How to reproduce?

If something is not working in 5.8.0.2 you can downgrade to 5.7.4.3 since 5.8.0.2 use new browser engine that still need some patches

2 dont have Firefox and on IE i deinstalled reinstalled (allready had the newest version on it)
still not working

3 i cant even use the function to navigate to an website cause its failing without any error message

WilliFrosch

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
PM me your license type (Pro, Standard, Lite). I will share test build to check your problems
I notice the problem seems related to keyboard strokes. Cos i changed it in the toehr template where i thought there were issues and seemed to stop. but i jsut loaded a different one and as soon as keystrokes started the instace crashes

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
2 dont have Firefox and on IE i deinstalled reinstalled (allready had the newest version on it)
still not working

3 i cant even use the function to navigate to an website cause its failing without any error message
2) you need to install flash from FireFox. If you don't have it - you need to install it.
3) PM me your license type (Pro, Standard, Lite). I will share test build to check your problems

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No I havent tried the test build yet.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I seem to have gotten success with the instance crashing issue by turning off java on the first site my templates would go to and havent noticed it on other ones for a while.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)