browser dialogs? Download text file? Also Multiple threads reading acts will mess up

helpot80

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have three problems:

1st How do I make ZP to click a OK button a browser dialog?

2nd I know we can download a file via wget, but my current template logins to some site and then from there it downloads the file, so wget will fail. When I click the download button a browser window appears, is it possible for the ZP to visit the download link in browser and and force this text file to open in the browser so that I can get its source and save to the file?

3rd If I purchase the full version and run say 40 threads, then will it mess up? Script -> Read account from file -> Login to act -> Download the file
I meant will ZP threads remember which acts they have used and which acts are remaining to use?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

helpot80

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

Basically, I am making a template which will login to accounts from a file, after logging it, it will do stuff, log out.

Now my question is, suppose if I have 500 accounts and 50 threads running.

Accounts:

ABC
DEF
GHI
etc
etc

Now if say 1st thread logins to account ABC, then I dont want other threads to use the same account since 1st thread already finished the stuff on account abc.

In other words, every act should be used only one time.

helpot80

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just added u on skype.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
A request was confirmed. You can take a line from file with removing, in this case every thread uses separated account and they won't mixed up

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)