Big problem CapMonster2 (not works)

iggori

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi I have spend 10 days to make perfect captcha solver. I have used 1000 captchas and fine tune so when I'm testing I have 86% and 0.2sec response in MCS on test of 100 capcthas.

Problem is when I load module in CapMonster and set my module to be used for all captchas. I have 0% solutions. Simply recognize only 2-3 letters and looks like not works?!

When I load those non recognized capctas in MCS they are recognized w/o problem.

I have bought ZennoPoster and CapMonster to use on only one site with my custom made captcha module and its useless ...

Why I have good results when I'm testing in MCS and bad in CapMonster?

Tnx

iggori

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Forget it ... seems problem was because i had captured captchas with print screen instead to use captchasaver.dll
I did so because captcha was base64 encoded string not image, and nowhere is explained what is captchasaver.dll.
There was difference in size and seems that was problem.

I have made now loop to send captcha to be solved on DeathByCaptcha and saved with filename of solution, if form not pass capctha will be deleted from hdd, so no need to be recognized later in MCS.

That means i have 100% recognized captcha later in MSC. And I can remake module with big % of recognition.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 848
Баллы
When you trying to recognize captchas via created module, size and view should be the same as in source images on which you trained module.

iggori

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)