Best Way To Build Templates

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good day. I'd like to ask a question on the building of templates. I'm looking to replicate the functionality of tools like senukex for my own ends and am wondering.

Is it best to break up functionality, like account creation and posting onto different templates? Plus for multiple sites?

Then one can specifically run the templates required later with the scheduler?

Also, can zennoposter connect to a database natively, or must it use a web interface - not a biggie of it needs a web interface, but I'd like to know.

Cheers,

Frank

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Frank, this is just the way that I do it, not necessarily the right way. I do one template for each site. That way I can register, activate by email and then post. If you try to put a bunch of sites in one template, PM will sometimes crash because of all of the step branches.

As far as the DB question, I don't think that you can access it through ZP, I think you would have to use your own php to do that which hopefully for us users we will get some information on real quick. I may be wrong.

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's what I kind of thought as well. I'm even thinking of splitting the registration with the posting. This way I can run one job once per week, signing up to sites and then turn around and run another job to post to sites per day. This way I can post to the same site more then once.

Thanks very much bigcajones.

Frank

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
for me, i split account creation and poster template on a site... an ideal account creation would need lots of step. If we follow the official 'twitter registration' video.. it miss several step like check if your username exist

but this is just mu opinion, maybe other could help

fthomas137

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)